Hair , skin and nails are an important part of our body and beauty as well .Diet is a major factor in the condition of your hair, skin and nails. If you're on point with your nutrition, natural beauty can follow.
When you're getting the right amount of vitamins and minerals every day, your body will function better. That means hydrated skin, shiny hair and strong nails.
Choose these foods for hair, skin and nail health
Keep a balanced diet by eating a variety of foods to supply the healthy fats, carbs, protein, vitamins and minerals your body needs every day. Your hair, skin and nails will thank you.
Check out this quick guide to sources of nutrients that will help you gain flawless hair, skin and nails:
- Unsaturated fats, such as olive or canola oil
- Omega 3, which is found in nuts and seeds, such as almonds, chia and flax
- Plant-based fats from avocados
- Poultry, such as chicken and turkey
- Lean red meat, 85% lean or higher
- Seafood, such as shrimp
- Fish, such as salmon and tuna
- Lean red meat
- Leafy green vegetables, such as spinach
- Fortified cereals
- Cooked yellow vegetables, such as sweet potatoes and winter squash
- Liver or liver oil
- Cooked leafy greens, such as kale, turnips and collards
- Nuts and seeds, such as almonds and sunflower seeds
- Fish, such as salmon and rainbow trout
- Eggs, specifically the yolk
- Fish, such as salmon, herring, sardines and canned tuna