Would you believe that you are a rare commodity, a one-of-a-kind, irreplaceable, and priceless being worth more than the rarest treasure? Yes, you are! So am I.
You are magic, an energy field that can be balanced, grown, and improved just like a well-managed portfolio of investments. Just like an overdrawn account, you are also fragile, an energy field that can get out of balance, stunted, and depleted.
Where your energy goes, just like your money, can either support you or stress you. Your energy can be managed smartly or it can leak out throughout your day and, just like wasting money on things you do not need, you will be left without a reserve when you need it most.
Managing your energy in a positive way can actually be quite intuitive. Your body talks to you all the time, we just need to learn to listen. The same thing happens when we spend our money on unnecessary things, our inner voice tells us we really should not do it.
It is easy to tune in, just listen to your true self. The next time you feel tired I bet you will hear your body say “please do not go out, let’s get to bed early” and if you listen, you are balancing your energy in a positive way! Your account is increasing!
When you balance your checkbook and check your bank statements you can also balance your energy accounts and review what “interests” you.
Examples of reconciling your energy accounts might include:
- Loving others more with hugs and kisses to balance out stress and to experience touch.
- Trying out yoga to restore your body and to balance out hard workouts.
- Giving thanks for all your blessings to experience gratitude and to balance out your struggles.
- Saying no to others to own how you feel and to honor yourself when you need time for yourself.
- Eating healthy food to replenish your energy stores and to balance out and support the body’s healing process.
- Taking vitamins and minerals to increase your immunity and to balance missed meals. (Take our five-minute science-backed assessment to find out which supplement combo might be right for you.)
- Speak up and say what you need to say to your friends, to your family to your boss and to yourself. Honesty and truth free you and allow you to accommodate your needs openly.
You can be your body’s best banker as long as you remain your body’s best friend. Take good care of you. Investing in yourself pays off more than you could ever imagine.
Not sure where to start?
You can take a look at our selection of supplements.
Need more personalized approach ?
Contact us via Chat, available 7/7 a professional naturopath will be happy to help you.
This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information from this article for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read in this article.
- Cash In On Health: Don’t Go Energy Bankrupt! January 11, 2022By Tamara Bernadot https://www.personanutrition.com/blog/how-to-manage-energy-make-most-of-time/